Thursday, August 16, 2007

Picture catch-up

It's been a long time since I posted anything. Here are some highlights of the last few weeks...










Doesn't Aubrey look cute in the dresses that Aunt Katy gave her? I think so!




















Austin is the first to play on Gramma Eileen's tire swing. All the little children are so interested in the story in our church's new nursery.














Austin is giving everyone a ride in the wagon at the parsonage last week. This week it's his turn to get a ride. It's nice to take turns!














Here are two of the projects I've been working on this week. They are finished! First, I replaced the faucet in the bathroom. I had to break the old one to get it out. I was glad to be done with that. Then I replaced the kitchen sink with the one Trevor's aunt gave us. I installed a new faucet and drain on this too. It's nice to have such a large sink with two basins. I'm done with projects for now. I'll let you know when I get the urge to do another.

No comments: