Tuesday, June 19, 2007

More Aubrey Antics

Here she is again! Up to some more new tricks. The worst one is crawling through the cat door and up the stairs. She's done this twice without getting caught until she's at the top. So to prevent this I put a container in front of the door. Just one more adventure to her!
Wow, I'm getting good at catching her falling. No, she did not fall off. I really did have time to catch her and she was not falling when I started to take the picture!

I was just going to show that she can climb down now but Kesia surprised us both!

Uh-oh! She's gonna figure out how to get through now. I guess it's time to take the door off and get a gate up. How long do you think it will take for her get over that?
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

SeaSaw Mom said...

that is SO cute! I love the one with Kesia peeking through...I hope she didn't scare Aubrey too much.