Wednesday, June 27, 2007

A week of Celebrations

Some small, some BIG, but always something to celebrate!



These are after dinner at church. Having a meal with friends is always something special.






Gramma's home! After spending many months in a nursing home recovering from a broken leg, Gramma came home Saturday. She is soooooo glad to be home!



♫Happy Birthday to You!♫ Our very own JJ as turned 11! Where does all the time go? She got to celebrate he birthday at least 3 times. I think she enjoyed them all!




On Sunday we went to celebrate a coming addition to our extended family. I didn't get very many pictures of the actual party, I decided to participate instead.



Well, I took a picture of my gift before we left. I thought it looked pretty. Tie-died burp rags, fun to look at and an absolute necessity!



Good luck Amanda! I can't wait to meet your little Blessing!


Just a few more pictures of us at the party...





Maybe this next week we can celebrate some more!

No comments: