Friday, July 20, 2007

Oh Dear!!! Oh Deer!

Tonight I surprised the kids and made microwave s'mores! Yummy! See how much they love them!


Aubrey loved the chocolate. A girl after her Aunt's Heart! Kesia just loved the treat! Finally dessert. Austin loved the marshmallows and chocolate. He wanted me to give the graham crackers to the dog!

Now to those Deer! After dessert Kesia looked out the window and said "mom look there's a deer in the yard!" Actually there were two! I didn't get very good pictures, I was shooting through a window. The one actually almost crossed the driveway. I'm glad my garden is on the porch or they would have had quite a dinner of my veggies!













1 comment:

SeaSaw Mom said...

Wow! You have been busy lately! Kesia told me all about the s'mores and how positively yummy they were. Glad you didn't blow up the marshmallows. :)