Wednesday, July 11, 2007

SpringHill, here they come!

Hi Everyone! Sorry about the gap! Life hasn't been the best lately. For those of you not in the know yet, my mom was in the hospital the beginning of the month. They are still testing to be sure she hasn't had a heart attack. She is feeling better now. Also a close friend from church passed away last Friday. She had been recently diagnosed with cancer but she left us far too soon. But as she would tell us... Life must go on.

Just a few days ago it was time to take Kesia, JJ and Danielle to camp. They were so excited! Here are a few pictures...


Kesia and Danielle, a friend from church, wait for the firetruck to take them to their Treehouses.

Whoa, slow down Kesia. You will get there I promise!

One last wave before they leave us for the Treehouses. We'll see you in a few minutes!

Awwww, Isn't she sweet! She really was. She didn't fuss much during the 4 hours we were running around dropping off her sisters.


Ok, Just one more picture and I'll leave you alone. Have fun!


JJ meets one of her counselors.

Here is where JJ will be while she's at SpringHill. It's really nice inside, too!

This looks a lot like were JJ is staying but it really is Danielle's cabin. It's even nice and cool inside.

While waiting for her luggage Danielle makes a friend. They were discussing cats when I got close enough to hear.

She's unpacking so she said to leave. I guess after 5 years she really doesn't need me there to get organized.


I hope you all have a great week.

1 comment:

SeaSaw Mom said...

Lisa - I hadn't heard about your friend passing. I'm very sorry to hear it. Thinking of you.

By the way, the kids look like they were already having a grand time!