Sunday, July 15, 2007

Various stories from the recent past

Here are a few pictures and stories that have happened recently!




While Austin's sisters were at camp, he continued to be cute. While I was putting Aubrey to sleep we were visited by Salem. Since my lap was occupied "Salem sat on my (Austin's) lap." They both fell asleep.







Here Austin is proudly handing me clothes pins while I hang clothes on the line. What a little helper!














People Pile!!! from bottom to top: Trevor, Danielle, Kesia, and Austin. Aubrey was to scared to sit on the top. O don't blame her. It was a little unstable.






Just this afternoon Austin crashed on the floor for his Sunday afternoon nap. I guess Aubrey mistook him for one of our cats. She was petting his head. Awww, she just really loves her big brother!





That catches us up for now! See you later!

No comments: